A Comprehensive Personal Development Online Course For Teenagers
Online Course For Teens (Age 13 - 18) Starting in the July Holidays
Why Sign Up Your Teenager For This Online Course?
Here is a Breakdown of the Modules
- This section is completed within the duration of the school holidays.
- Before we commence, we will have a welcome call on Zoom for all teen participants and their parents to attend, where I will explain the guidelines, finer details and days and times of the live sessions. We will also finalise the times and come to an agreement on 2 suitable week days to conduct the live trainings during the school holidays, thus ensuring that it is convenient for all.
- WEEK 1 & 2 will consist of the first 4 modules, which are done over 4 live training sessions – 2 sessions a week on Zoom, 60 minutes each.
- PART 1 also includes a workbook with self reflections, journaling questions and step by step self-help empowering tools.
- As a bonus you will receive an audio recording of a guided visualisation to further rewire and embed the positive shifts.
- WEEK 3 will be used to complete all homework activities provided for Part 1 of the course.
- WEEK 4 is for the group coaching call, where you can share what you have learnt and what positive shifts you have noticed so far. We will also have Q & A during this session to help you through anything that was unclear.
- Please note that all participants will decide on a suitable day and time for the live training sessions and Coaching Call and a vote will be conducted to make it a fair decision.
- Deconstructing self limiting beliefs and negative behavioural patterns that hinder your teen’s potential, progress and success.
- Managing their emotions, anxiety and stress effectively to maintain a healthy relationship with self and others.
- Discovering their self worth and personal identity to learn how to love and respect themselves unconditionally.
- Building high levels of self confidence and positive self esteem to give off their best and achieve personal and academic progress.
This section is completed within a 4-week period. Since most teens will be at school, we will conduct all sessions on Saturdays, once a week and at a suitable time for all participants to join.
WEEK 6-8 will consist of the remaining 4 modules, one session a week – 60 minutes each.
This section also includes its own digital workbook guide which takes you step-by-step through the process of goal achievement in both academic and personal life.
As a bonus they will receive an audio of a guided visualisation for goal alignment to listen to before commencing with the vision questing and goal mapping activities.
All homework activities provided for Part 2 of the course can be done in their own time and at their own pace. These activities are fun and easy to do on their own and detailed guidelines will be provided.
The Final Group Coaching Call, will take place during the next school holidays (October holidays), thus giving them enough time to complete all activities.
I will follow up and touch base with all participants in this group session. They will get to show case their vision boards and share their goals/ visions, what they have achieved so far. They will also get to share their whole experience of the 8-weeks and what they have benefitted the most from the course.
We will also have a longer Q & A during this group session to iron out any concerns or queries in mastering your new skills acquired.
- Discovering what their purpose and unique strengths are, which will inspire them to flourish into their most authentic selves.
- Unpacking how to use their personal strengths and insights to make decisions that align with their purpose and future visions.
- Deconstructing goal setting to manifest the successful results and outcomes they desire.
- Learning the art of vision questing through creative vision boards and templates, which will help rewire their brain to stay committed and motivated towards achieving their personal vision for the future.
What does the Course consist of?
Benefits of this Online Course for Teens
Magical benefits of this course
TESTIMONIALS FROM PARENTS WHOSE TEENAGERS COMPLETED PREVIOUS COURSES AND PROGRAMMES
Ready To Sign Up Your Teen And Pay Now?
FULL PRICE FOR THIS 8-WEEK COURSE: R4697
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICE: R4397
WE HAVE MANY PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR FAMILY’S NEEDS AND BUDGET!
Payment Via PayPal - $397
Early Bird Payment - R4397
FREE BONUSES ADDED TO THE COURSE
This Online Course will be Presented by Farah Manjoo
“I am a Kids and Teens Empowerment Coach. I help children who are struggling with emotional issues, family adjustments, low self esteem and poor academic performance to gain the confidence and belief in themselves to achieve the level of academic and personal potential that they desire, all while supporting their parents through this parenting journey, so that they can feel empowered to support their children to reach their fullest potential.” – Farah
Visit the ‘about us ‘ page to learn more about Farah.